Hope you can join NKD's monthly general meeting this Thursday, August 12, at 7:00 PM! Please register here to join us on Zoom.
Here's some of what we'll discuss:
- The Future of Rep Your Block: Please click here to read the RYB 2022 plan that members will vote on this Thursday. We'll present this plan for discussion and then hold a vote on whether to adopt it. Note that in order to vote you must have paid dues and attended at least one other NKD meeting in the past year. Email us if you have questions about voting.
- District Leader elections in 2022: Every party office is up for election in 2022, let's talk about it!
- September County Committee meeting: There should be another County Committee meeting this year — we'll talk about goals and strategies for it.
- Board of Elections Reform: Momentum is building for long-needed changes at the BOE. We'll update you and discuss next steps.
- Judicial Convention: NKD members attended and participated in the Judicial Nominating Convention last week—we'll share an update.
- Committee Updates: Our Fundraising Committee is planning our True Blue fundraiser, Policy Committee is working on three platforms, Comms is working on website upgrades and Political Affairs is talking about improving our endorsement process. We'll share how you can plug in.
We will provide live transcription (captions) in this Zoom meeting—please let us know if you'd like to request ASL interpretation or any other accommodation.