How to participate in an NKD endorsement vote
You must be an NKD member (paid your dues & attended 2 meetings or events in the last 12 months) to vote to endorse a candidate. You may pay dues here. Get in touch if you have questions about your status!
If you’re a member in good standing but are unable to attend the meeting, you may vote by proxy – here’s how:
- You may ask someone who will be attending the meeting to serve as your proxy
- A meeting attendee is only permitted to serve as a proxy for one member
- In order to cast a vote as someone’s proxy, the person who is giving their proxy must email [email protected] and CC you before the meeting.
- We will make note of this, and during the meeting, you will receive the email to vote on their behalf, which you must do according to the wishes of the person for whom you’re serving as a proxy
- Need help finding a proxy? Email [email protected] and we'll help.
We don't currently have any endorsement votes scheduled.